6 Gallon gas water heater. Cut out Dimensions: 16"W x 12.5"H x 19.5"DPilot Ignition has economical time-tested performance. The pilot is manually lit when the destination is reached and hot water is available in less than 30 minutes. DOMETIC BOUGHT OUT ATWOOD.
- Capacity 6 Gal.
- Energy Source LP Gas/ Electric
- Weight Empty 23 lbs.
- Weight Full 72 lbs.
- Dimensions [Inches] 16” W x 12 ½” H x 19 ½” D
- Ignition Type Electric (Switch Not Included)
- Wattage Rating 1,400 Watt
- BTU Level 8,000 BTU
- Serviceable - 95% of all serviceable components are accessible through the exterior door. This reduces service time and virtually eliminates the need for service personnel to enter your coach.
- Multiple protection features - Problems are prevented with the high temperature limit switch, thermostat, and pressure and temperature relief valve. An externally sealed combustion chamber keeps the outside of the unit clean.
- Pre-skin installation - Atwood water heaters can be installed and tested on the coach floor before the sidewalls are set in place. This gives manufacturers more flexibility and virtually eliminates potential problems by testing the unit before the skinning is installed.
- Matching access doors - Atwood access doors are painted with tough, durable paint in a variety of popular colors which ensures a clean and attractive exterior.
- Mounting options - All 6 gallon models can be mounted flush into the RV sidewall for an integrated, attractive appearance.
- Aluminum clad tank - Less weight and the cladding eliminates the need for an anode rod.